Stress can cause physical and mental symptoms that can be damaging to your life, body and mind. Life stress can bog us down in many ways and cause problems. If you are having problems that are affecting your personal, relationship, family, or work life, chances are, stress is affecting you. There is hope!
Every person has their own set of unique challenges they're facing. So, you'll want to find a professional who can target the stressors in your life. Many of our clients choose our provider because she:
- Is a licensed and certified professional in mental health, energy, and yoga
- Creates a plan that is individualized to assist clients in meeting their unique goals that are explored in the first visit.
- Individualizes treatment unique to the client's targets in areas of whole health: Mind, Body and Spirit by identifying unique problem areas that need improvement.
- Specializes in models that target upsetting events, ways you have adapted behaviors that come from "because of what I've have been through", and how to break those patterns that no longer serve you well.
With specializations in energy, trauma, stress, yoga and mental health, our Provider works with you to determine the best approach for you to improve flexibility, strength, clarity, stress relief. Treatment can also find root causes of the symptoms that keep you from enjoying your life more, and resolve those for a brighter now and sustainable future.
Views our Testimonials page now to read stories from some of her clients.
- Teach you ways to improve how you cope with stress for quicker relief.
- Improve or maintain mental clarity, strength, flexibility, pain levels, and confidence through personalized private or public class yoga instruction.
- Incorporate Self Care to empower joy from the inside-out.
- Target root causes that are barriers to enjoyment so those barriers can be dissolved.
- Identify patterns, encourage self-study to discover more about yourself, breaking patterns that no longer serve you well.
Your treatment focus and plan can be individualized to any or a combination of goals. Common target areas she works with include:
And more... If you are experiencing difficulty in an area of your life or if you wish to engage in yoga practices, give us a call. If you are unsure if this program is for you... contact us and we will be happy to answer your questions on creating individualized plans.